OPD for Startups
Coming up with a great product idea is only a start. Startups face many challenges when developing the product right from arranging for venture funding, finding a suitable product development vendor who can understand and incorporate all the features of the product idea to supervising and controlling the cost of development and developing the product within the timeframe originally decided upon. What startups look for is a technology partner who can handhold and empower them right from conceptualization to implementation while allowing them to quickly modify and scale the product based on market demands. Having worked with over a 100 startups, we, at Neev, understand what it takes to work for a startup and enable them to realize dreams. Nothing makes us happier than realizing a Product Vision
Why Neev for startups?
- Our experience with startups: Started in 2005, Neev has worked with over a 100 startups including InMobi and AppDynamics helping them build their product.
- Right Size: With a team of 250 people, Neev has the right size to serve you.
- Align the tech strategy to align with business strategy: We plan the tech strategy into phases and implement them in an incremental way so that the technology spend and plan is in line with the business.
- Long term relationship: For some of the start-ups, we started working in an early stage and we still work with them.
- Worked with companies funded by top VCs: We have developed products for today’s market leaders who were backed by top VCs and investors like KPCB, Accel Partners, Light Speed Venture, Helion Ventures among others.
How Neev can be a preferred Technology development partner for your startup?
Some prominent product development work done by us for startups include:
- End-to-end solutions: We offer end-to-end solutions for your technology needs right from business analysis, design, and development to testing, deloyment and product support.
- Our processes, our quality, dependability: Neev follows an Agile project execution methodology and is flexible to continuously changing requirements.
- Deep tech expertise, especially Open Source: Neev leverages robust, industry standard platforms. Keeping the cost factor in mind, Neev prefers working on and suggests Open Source tools to clients. Neev has also developed a number of Open Source tools.
- Niche Capabilities: Ourniche capabilities in Video Streaming, SaaS, Performance Tuning, UI/UX, Automaton Testing, social media integration among others make us a preferred partner of most startups.
- Creating an Ad-serving platform for InMobi, a Mobile advertising company which can be accessed by over 1 billion people.
- Building Test Automation Frameworks, Test Applications and running multiple Proof-of-Concepts for AppDynamics
- Building a Cloud-based Video Editing Platform and an Ad-Making Marketplace that makes Video Marketing easy and Absurdly Cheap for Tubifi.
- Re-engineering a Taxi Booking App for cab drivers thus helping TaxiforSure quickly expand its reach from Bangalore to Delhi.
- Architecting the Cloud and providing ongoing support to deliver peace of mind 24/7/365 for Fashionara.