Outsourced development of Learning Management Systems
Today, solutions enabled by cutting edge technologies are pervading every aspect of our lives. The education sector is no exception. The wide availability of high – speed internet, smartphones and technologies like Cloud computing have broken the barriers to learning. Classroom learning has evolved into anytime, anywhere, on-the-go learning. Take the example of a video conferencing facility connecting teachers in cities to students in remote villages who do not have access to quality education. Or a corporate using mobile tools to train and assess its geographically distributed workforce.
A few scenarios where we have brought Web, Mobile and Cloud Computing technologies together to build new-age education platforms are:
Some of the Learning Management Systems developed by us include:
- A light-weight, knowledge sharing application with video, audio and file sharing features.
- A peer-to-peer social networking platform connecting students and teachers for better collaboration and enabling team work.
- A comprehensive online portal connecting students/trainees and teachers/trainers that can inform students about the schedule of classes and tests, attendance, announcements and test scores and allows students to take tests online.
- A Mobile App that lets students attend live online classes from anywhere, on-the-go using their mobile devices.
- Online Video Based Learning Management System (LMS) for Apollo Munich Health Insurance.
- The first version of an Education Management System for Schools that connects various stakeholders for Knewcleus, a startup.
- A Light-Weight Knowledge Sharing Application with Audio, Video and File Sharing capabilities for Attend by Video.
- Automation of Employee Training Management and Performance Appraisal System for Ness Technologies, an Israel–based IT services and solutions provider with worldwide presence.
- An Online Student Learning Portal and Course Management System connecting tutors and students for PurpleLeap, a Pearson-Educomp JV company.
- An Online, On-the-go Classroom with Chat and Streaming Capabilities for Gateforum, a leading player in GATE preparatory market.
- An Interactive mobile-based Self-learning application for iSlate, a low cost-device built by researchers at Rice University and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).